Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl’s Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you rent movies often? No. I would rather own them. What if I went on Netflix and there were no copies available of Jill Hennessy’s latest blockbuster? What’s that? Well, she could be in a hit movie someday.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My teeth. I just brushed them.
25. How many countries have you visited? Four or five. But I’ve never been to Spain.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I forgot that the fucker who wrote this meme was a twelve year old. It’s all coming back to me now. My last prank call I made was during WTIT’s first year. I was 15. By 16, we knew it was stupid.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes. Could you ask a stupider question?
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. Shit, these days even the homeless have them.
32. Can you use chop sticks? No. Chop sticks don’t kill people, people kill people.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Since I live my lady, there is an excellent chance that she will be here. Unless, of course, she gets a better offer.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? He lives in Atlanta. How the fuck would I know? I tell him to check in hourly, but does he listen?
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes. Ever write an interesting question? Your turn.
38. Last time you cried? The night they drove old Dixie down.
40. Favorite time of the year? 3:33 PM.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No. But I have spent my 258 years considering it.
42. Are you sarcastic? Nope. I am a very fucking serious guy with multiple personality disorder.
44. Ever walked into a wall? No, but I will now. It has to be less painful than the hour I spent on today’s post. Join us for Harriet’s meme tomorrow.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We’re back with Mayhem.