Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned my neighbor’s wife. She really is a sweetheart. She invites me over when my neighbor is out of town. Really it’s all very innocent. She only cooks me dinner and then we make love all night. When hubby came home a day early, boy did we have to scramble. The dude can pack a punch. Some guys are not very understanding.
3. Let’s say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you’ve known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you? My neighbor, I mean all that violence over a simple poking.
4. What brings you good luck? The French twins do this naked meditation thing that is really something. I am posting so late because I threw my back out. They’ll be down shortly to give it a whirl.
5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us! Yes. It’s called WTIT: The Photo Blog. Clever, no?
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?) I’ve been hooked on NBC Nightly News since my childhood. I do find out a ton of interesting stuff on Harriet’s blog. Seriously, she may have the most interesting well done blog that I’ve ever read. That is a fact.
7. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been in your life? I’m not sure where I was, but I know I was with the twins.
8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would you choose and why? Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood. I think it’s easy for people who first read this blog to think that I’m a rather sexist, ignorant caveman. I think it takes a bit of time to figure out that Bud Weiser is just a character I play.
9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you’ve never met or talked to on your phone? Your mom. Could YOU try to get her to stop sending me naked pictures of herself? Join us with Judd!
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.