Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. What could you possibly learn from me in this profile? Apparently not a fucking thing.
3. I am not looking for marriage #3..on the contrary…rather you be a best friend… Always lead with your strength. “Hi, I’ve had two failed marriages and I…” You can stop there. No one would read further.
4. I have a smile that could light up an entire room. And a personality that would clear it.
5. The feature that captures my attention is most people say I have bedroom eyes. You may win this week’s award for making the least sense.
6. If I like you, can I keep you? Tempting, but no.
8. like to work out, dance, read, investigate healthy cuisine, hike, run, bike, take walks with the dog, love the water, the lake, swimming laps, jacuzzi, garden, dabble in artistic endeavors, travel, go to restaurants, films, some tv, cultural venues, love the city, small towns, the country, having fun. Sounds like a great morning. Then what do you do?
9. OK, no drinkers please. Otherwise, I’m flexible.~ That’s it for now ( I hate the keyboard) ~ I need a Smirnoff. That’s it for now.
10. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST WANT TO SHOW ME LOTS OF ATTENTION.ARE YOU UP TO IT? IM ALSO ON SINGLENET.COM Why are you shouting? I’m also on WTIT.net. Thanks for stopping by The Blog. Sam’s Saturday 9 is in this semi-prime blogosphere spot next time.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.