Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far? Time. I think that the more that you experience the more understanding that you get. Picking just one experience, then it would be just being a dad, a good dad. But, I think in general there is wisdom that comes with time. Time has come today, so to speak.
4. How long can you go without your cell phone? In my job, not five minutes. Since ’04 we have been partners.
6. Of all the people you’ve ever known, who have you most feared? Sarah Palin. Too many people act as though she is not totally nuts and completely bonkers. I shiver at the thought.
7. Do people tell you that you look your age? No, like everyone else every fucker I know tells me that I look ten years younger. 258 or 248? Like I give a shit.
8. Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say? Say “Goodnight”, Gracie.
9. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Of course not. Like Hitler? Stalin? Sadam? Most people would disapoint you again. So a big NO to second chances.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.