On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color my eyes and number 333333.
1. The temperature in Mooseheadville, Canada was 34 below at 2 AM. Most o
f the U.S. is in a serious heat wave. In Connecticut, it was 99 degrees in the shade today. What do YOU do to beat the heat? What do I do to beat the meat? Really. Even I am insulted. What’s that? Oh, that’s different. I like air conditioning.
2. What is your favorite summertime song? Surfer Girl by the Beach Boys. It came out during one of those summers that I first noticed girls. (OK, that is a lie. I started getting in trouble with girls in first grade. But can’t we pretend that I was normal?)
3. Besides nude beaches what’s your favorite outdoor summer activity? The Professional Women’s World Naked Volleyball Federation. Our Connecticut Cupcakes are on a roll this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if our ladies grabbed a cup. The cup.
4. I’m inviting everyone to a cook-out with Kimber and Berleen. What should I cook for you? A Porterhouse t-bone sounds about right. Rare, if you don’t mind. Why aren’t Kimber and Berleen wearing clothes at this gathering?
5. When selecting your swimwear do you go for sexy or practical? I am way to old for anything but practical. Really? That’s nice of you to say.
6. Back in the day, did you ever have a summer fling? If yes, do tell. (Names not required.) I don’t really think I did. I had a girlfriend once that was over a summer, but it wasn’t like we broke up and were separated in August. I found out she was still seeing her ex. Which actually was a fellow WTIT DJ, Killer Joe. He had just returned from the Navy. They had broken up over a year earlier. When I found out that we were being played I suggested to Joe we confront her and no matter what she said, we’d never see her again. and we did do that. Although, I don’t think Joe and I really were ever the same after it. Nobody’s fault. It just got weird. Joe still stays in touch. Here he’s pictured as a caddy on the PGA tour.
9. How sick of LeBron James are you? An eleven on a one to ten scale. Grab your money and get the fuck away from the rest of us.
10. When you were a kid, what was your best summer? The one where I lost my virginity. But I suppose EVERYONE will say that.
11. Belly up to the bar. We serve ANYTHING. It’s 100 degrees. What should we pour for you? Smirnoff on the rocks. Shaken, not stirred.
13. Do you think they will solve the oil spill in time for the Gulf states to enjoy summer? No. Not even this decade, I’m afraid. What a fucking disaster. Where are those Republican “Drill Baby Drill” signs now? Morons. Both parties. They could not suck more. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with that Dating Profiles thing.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.