Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “I don’t really see the point in washing your hair. If you don‘t care if your hair’s clean or not then why would you wash it?” How often do you wash your hair? I think I speak for the small minority who actually want clean hair in saying daily is a nice round number.
2. “I take way too long to get dressed, like way too long. But only for things like shows or if I have to do public appearances. Like, I’m ridiculous, I’ll keep getting changed and getting changed and then I’ll just put on the same thing I wore the day before.” Do you take longer to dress for a special event? Just for my weddings. It is very apparent that I should have taken a fuck of a lot longer to dress.
3. “My dad’s a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don’t drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I’m terrible at driving.” Are you a good driver? Yes, I’m a regular Tony Stewart. Well, without the incredibly talented and women throwing themselves at me part.
4. “I don’t spend any money. The only thing I’ve really bought is my car, which cost $1,500 and keeps exploding. It would be nice to buy a house for my parents, but at the same time my parents are so comfortable where they live; they would probably just feel like it was a burden. I wear the same clothes every day and the only thing I used to splurge on was DVDs.” If you had his money, what would be the first thing you spent it on? If I were he, I’d buy a brain, a heart, courage, common sense, shampoo and deodorant.
5. “I aspire to be Jack Nicholson. I love every single mannerism. I used to try and be him in virtually everything I did, I don’t know why. I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest when I was about 13, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think it’s kind of stuck with me.” Who is your favorite actor? Have I ever mentioned Jill Hennessy? Don’t spill the beans, but I think she’s kinda hot.
6. “Someone stole my shoelaces once from my shoes. I still wear them and never put laces in them – they’re like my trademark shoes now!” Have you ever changed you appearance because of a random happenstance? You mean like shaving off my goatee because of the small problem that my lady truly hated it? No, not really.
7. “I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school.” Do you consider yourself attractive? Yes. You cannot be as completely delusional as I am without considering yourself hot. Move over Mr. Clooney, the Budman is here.
8. “I definitely want to record an album, direct a film and start my own religion. I definitely wouldn’t have to pay taxes anymore.” If you started your own religion, what would it be like? Everyone would be naked as our God brought us into the world if you are a “chosen one”. How would you know if you’re a chosen one? Good question. First, you’d have to be a hot woman. Let she without sin take of her clothes the fastest. Bud 69:00.
9. “I do bear some similarities in the sense that I’m not good at romance. I also think I lack basic finesse when it comes to women. I give up too easily even if I’m very attracted to someone.” Have you ever given in too easily to love? No, I don’t think I’ve been ever accused of that. I used to say that with women and relationships I was a bit “complicated”. That only meant that I had not found the right person. Once I met my lady again after 35 years, it was not complicated at all. It was love.
10. ” I don’t want to disappoint girls who might think I’m very cool and smooth, which I’m not, I’m afraid. I’m still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women.” Are you, or have you ever been attracted to shy people? You will probably never believe this, but I can be rather dominating when it comes to meeting women. I usually cannot tell if the woman is shy. They usually just beg for me to shut the fuck up for a minute so they can get a word in edgewise. Happy Hump Day. Join us on Thunking.
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.