Here are Harriet’s Rules: It’s time for the Red, White and Blue meme. For each word below, write a sentence using the word and the color red, white and/or blue. Have fun!
My lady Kathy suggested we do a twist. Each of OUR red, white & blue sentences are song lyrics! (Talk about making it even HARDER!) But we worked on it together and we hope that you enjoy it!
2. Woman. “I got a lady in red at the back of my head, but the woman in white is you.” (Buried Treasure by Kenny Rogers)
3. Car. “I see a man in a white car move like a ghost on the skyline.” (White Car by Yes)
4. Underwear. “They fire red warning flares, battle-khaki personality with red underwear.” (Rotterdam by The Beautiful South)
6. Pizza. “Pizza Tran get into that dope white Supra and bring me a slice.” (Pizza Tran by The Vandals)
7. Stupid. “I’m just a limp mega prick, you know I’m looking for a stupid white chick.” (Black and Huge by Gwar)
8. Smart. “Getting pissed at the annual office do smart blue suit and Cambridge, too.” (Mr. Clean by The Jam)
9. Sexy. “Frank and sexy red balloons and ennui and aloof to me and why can’t you be a little more of a mystery?” (Why Can’t You Be by Third Eye Blind)
10. Strong. “Strong white teeth like Joel McCrea, hey you, get out of the way.” (Watch the Birdie by Lisa Stansfield)
11. Twins. “The dark red shadows deep beneath your skin tonight I feel like Elvis longing for his long lost twin.” (Long Lost Twin by Clem Snide)
12. Bus. “Under a red hot moon, take a bus downtown to the graveyard shift tonight.” (Red Hot Moon by Rancid)
15. Seriously. “Serious, serious, seriously in love, you-mmm-you-you my-my lovely one, mm-mm, my only one, as bright as a star with eyes as true as the ocean blue, that’s why I’m serious, well, over you.” (Seriously by Eddie Cochran)
Peace. We’re back Wednesday.
Sorry we were late for the party, again.
We always takes a day off on Tuesdays.
Unless we don’t.
We’re back with Wednesday Wickedness.
Same time. Same blog.