Here are Harriet’s Rules: For each answer, see how many words that start with “F” that you can use (without having to use THE F-word).You can use other words but, make sure at least one word in each answer starts with the letter “F”. Have fun!
2. What is the best day of the week and why? Friday. Fortunate folks fornicate feverishly on Fridays.
3. If you were to go to McDonald’s for lunch, what would you order? Fries. Flies in the face of reason. One friggin’ factual question. Why would I eat at McDonald’s?
4. The phone rings and you’re in a bad mood. You answer it and it’s a telemarketer. What do you say? Fuhgeddaboudit.
5. You’re driving down the street, attempting to keep a safe distance between you and the person in front of you, some loud little car cuts in front of you. What do you do? Forgive and forget. Road rage is for losers.
6. It’s 95 degrees (35c) and the humidity makes it intolerable. Your friend who is vacationing for the month at a beach side home calls and asks you what your weather is like. What do you say? We could fry an egg on this fucking sidewalk.
8. What would have rather been doing this past weekend? French twins. Fortune favors the flight of fancy of the French. They pick the weirdest times to celebrate their father’s birthday. Couldn’t they wait and do it when I’m busy?
9. What visions (as in people) would you rather not have to look at in the summer? Fred Flintstone. I hate cartoons.
10. the bonus question
This is the socialite better known as “The Cat Lady.” She found her millionaire hubby cheating on her and divorced him in 1999. They say that since then she has reportedly spent $4 million on plastic surgery. Frightening. Why do people do this to themselves? Have you seen Kenny Rogers? He now looks like his face was stretched and stapled. Peace. We’re back Wednesday.
Sorry we were late for the party, again.
We always takes a day off on Tuesdays.
Unless we don’t.
We’re back with Wednesday Wickedness.
Same time. Same blog.