Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
2. Do you own an iPod? Does a bear defecate in the forest? I have almost 13,000 songs on my i Pod.
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Sylvia Rentalot in 7th grade. Neither of us knew what we were doing. The fact that she bought that kissing was better when the girl is topless, is still a classic story.
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I was in a hot tub with a woman I met that evening in a nightclub. The fact that she bought that a hot tub was better when the couple is naked, is still a classic story.
6. What was the last movie you watched? You are not gonna fucking believe this one. My lady brought Pillow Talk by a few weeks ago starring Doris Day and Rock Hudson. I looked at her as though she was from another galaxy. Truth is though, I really enjoyed it. Shhhhhh. Don’t tell a soul.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Of course. I’m a guy. It’s in our DNA. I don’t mean to be lazy, but for most women to decide to tell us that we are.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. Your mom called and asked if I had received the naked photos of her yet. Ooops. I wasn’t suppose to tell anyone. My bad. But could you ask her to stop? After the first 100 or so, it’s a bit redundant.
11. What are you looking forward to? The end of this meme.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yes. Today’s choice is from the album Abbey Road. I don’t recall the band…
14. Is anyone in love with you? Yes. I know, I can’t explain it either.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Blow me.
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No, I’m sick of these tat questions. I cannot take one more. I swear I’d scream.
19. What were you doing before this? My lady and I had breakfast. This meme sucks the big one.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? College. And I don’t think I fell asleep. More like passed out. I think I was looking for my lost shaker of salt.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Could there be a lamer question?
22. Do you eat breakfast daily? I guess the answer is yes. Sorry folks. We just steal them. I know. That’s a lame excuse. Join us for Harriet’s meme tomorrow.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We’re back with Mayhem.