Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet? Yes. I believe we will be contacted on May 3, 2151 by a Vulcan Scout Ship. Zephram Cochrane will manage to stay sober long enough for First Contact until they have time to find yet another new cast.
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree? Yes. It appears we are derivatives from the oak tree.
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting? I actually heard the aunt of the groom say, “She has a lot of nerve wearing white. They’ve been shacked up with her parents two years come September.” I almost pissed in my pants.
6. What’s the most difficult confession you’ve ever had to make? I really don’t remember. But doing my two Hail Mary’s and 3 Lord’s Prayer seem to do the trick.
7. What is a city that you have visited and hated? I spent a year one weekend in Syracuse. I don’t hate it, but the Big East tourney was there and there was nothing to do.
8. Has anyone in your life been “they one who got away”? I think that thought only crosses your mind when you are not involved. Loneliness is sometimes everything it’s cracked up to be. I could not care less about anyone but my lady.
9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks? He came in because he had to pay his bill.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Joe Torre Fan Club.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.