Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
1. Besides working a full time job during the week, gym at a minimum of 3 times a week, I also work a part time job on the weekends at a doggie daycare/kennel (Love it). It might seem busy however I do make time for my family, friends and my dog – they are the most important. Let’s see if I’ve got this straight. Your “ad” to get a man is: After you work the full time job, hit the gym every other day, make time for your friends, family and even your fucking dog… You might squeeze me in? Tempting, but no.
3. not into game players cheaters or being lied to. God, that’s a first. Aren’t you the odd one.
4. Simply is the best of me, sincere, caring, conservative person. Simply the best? I’ve heard that somewhere before.
5. I am looking a nice person who is willing to go out on weekends or stay in. Wow. That’s way too much to fucking ask.
6. Looking for an honest one. Get in line, lady.
7. I must have someone who is willing to accept me for the way I am and not someone who wants to morph me into that perfect someone, cuz let’s face it-the perfect someone does not exist. Certainly not in you. Got it. No, don’t ask me what I mean by that. Keep the line moving, lady.
8. I will pretty much eat anything. By checking out your profile. that was not really a secret.
10. I am outgoing,funny,caring,loving and show my feelings through physical touches so get used to this and if its a problem – OH WELL! Deal with it! Go fuck yourself. No, really. Thanks for stopping by The Blog. Sam’s Saturday 9 is in this same spot next time.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.