Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol? Only after 5 o’clock. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right?
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success? Yes. When I got that Google warning I called everyone I know. I said, “Hey muthafucker, you wouldn’t believe who got a Google warning!”
4. “I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life…. I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life? No. Some would say I don’t spend much time thinking at all.
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family – and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend. His name is Happy. He’s my virtual dog. I don’t have to walk or feed him, but boy do we have great times. He loves hiding in my wallet!
8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What’s your favorite color? Blow me.
10. “Don’t get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even? No. I actually think that wishing harm or bad things to someone that has done you wrong is wrong on a variety of levels. I guess it’s a karma thing with negative energy. Instant Karma’s gonna get you. Happy Hump Day. Join us on Thunking.
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.