First we’d like to thank Debbie from Through Thick and Thin for The Versatile Blogger Award. It is now proudly in our sidebar. Debbie and her family are going through a rough time and we are continuing to have a good thought for her family!
Welcome to Monday Mayhem! The place where nothing matters and we can all have fun on a Monday. Every week is something different. All the meme questions are in bold.
1. If you could interview anyone in the world for your blog, who would you choose and why? I wanted to say Jill Hennessy so I could post her picture. But I don’t really think that after I asked her about Crossing Jordan and asking her to get naked, what would we talk about? The truth and the answer would be Paul McCartney. Why? Because he’s Paul of John, Paul, George and Ringo. What else could I say?
2. What scares you the most? Prohibition. If it ever came back, what would I sell?
3. Name 3 places you’d like to go on vacation too. Too? Holy Moly Jodi! I’ll go with Great Britain so I could practice my English, St. Martin for the two cultures and nude beaches and San Diego to visit my son in the sun.
5. What is your favorite book of all time? People still read books?
6. What’s the funniest movie that you’ve seen? This is an impossible question. But I will make a pick. Years ago my dad and I were staying in a hotel in New York City. We had pay per view. I wanted to watch a new comedy. My dad said, “Isn’t Steve Martin in it? I hate him.” Somehow I convinced him to watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles. He loved it! We still talk about it. One of the best, I’d say.
7. Where are your kids right now? My kids are grown and don’t check in on a daily basis. James is in San Diego and plays guitar for So Long Davey. Ben and his wife Maria are celebrating her birthday tomorrow and live in Massachusetts. Jules is at college and lives in Connecticut with her mom. My oldest, Heather lives with her husband Alec and the two best grandkids I could have, Lauren and Lindsay.
8. What was the last thing you ate? Don’t you mean who?
9. Are you usually late, early or right on time? I am posting Monday Mayhem at four in the afternoon. You do the math.
10. What is your favorite band or singer? I’ve often said, there are The Beatles and then everything else. I thought I’d see the next big thing. But now 40 years after their breakup, they are still the best. Nothing’s been close. We’re back Wednesday.
Sorry we were late for the party, again.
We always takes a day off on Tuesdays.
Unless we don’t.
We’re back with Wednesday Wickedness.
Same time. Same blog.