Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
2. “Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.” Who is the wisest person you know? Who is the strongest? Yoda wins wisest. He once told me, “Choose not a certain one, when faced with twins, yes so much. Love you share evenly in bunches.” Strongest? I’ll go with my neighbor. Man can he pack a punch when he catches you with his wife. Some guys have no sense of humor. Why he didn’t buy it when I said, “She just wanted to compare your excellence with a random ordinary guy” is anybody’s guess.
3. “Yes, victory is sweet, but it doesn’t necessarily make life any easier the next season or even the next day.” Do you think a successful day at your job makes the next day better or not? Who the fuck would think that? Great question Janera. Did you steal it from Random Boredom?
4. “…True joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.” How would we tell by your behavior if you are having a bad day? Well. I stand in the line just to hit a new low. I fake a smile with the coffee to go. I tell myself that my life’s been way off line. I fall to pieces every time but you don’t need no carryin’ on because I’ve had a bad day. I’ve taking one down so I sing a sad song just to turn it around. ‘Cause I’ve had a bad day. Get the picture?
5. “I gave it my body and mind, but I have kept my soul.” Do you have days when you feel you gave it your all, but may have compromised your values? You must be confusing me with someone who actually has values.
6. “Your problems never cease. They just change.” What do you feel is your biggest problem at the moment? I don’t think that I have a problem that knowing the winning Powerball numbers wouldn’t cure.
7. “My dad always had this little sign on his desk: “The bigger your head is, the easier your shoes are to fill.” He really drilled that in.” Does your ego sometimes get in your way? Yes. You don’t write a blog like this fucker if you don’t think that you’re extremely clever. While logic would dictate that if The Blog disappeared no one would really care in the long term. I would think my readers would miss the French twins, though.
8. “There is a saying that I love…It says: “There are no Zen masters, there’s only Zen.” “Zen master” is a contradiction in terms. You don’t master Zen.” Do you believe in Zen? If yes, can it be mastered? I believe there is much in life that our limited minds cannot comprehend. Whether we call it religion, the supernatural, astrology, ghosts or Zen. There is so much to be learned. For instance, why would Al and Tipper split after 40 years? Is it “The Old 40 Year Itch”?
9. “You can not teach competitiveness.” Do you believe you could teach someone, like your child, to be competitive? Of course you can. I think this quote is being taken way out of context. Phil coaches grown men who are multimillionaires. A bit different than a child. Just sayin’.
10. “Home is where the heart is, right?” Obviously Phil didn’t originate this quote. He said it when asked if he’d retire after this season. Do you believe home is not a place but rather a state of mind? I think Janera stole some of Kimber and Berleen’s pot. Home is actually where the key fits. Wow dude. That was pretty heavy, no? What do you mean that it was stupid? Sorry we were late today. Happy Hump Day. Join us on Thunking.
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.