On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Santa’s Beard and the number 3333.
1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for something that you shouldn’t have agreed to do in the first place? I don’t need no stinkin’ excuses. And do I really seem the type that would agree to anything that I wouldn’t want to do?
2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you’d like to shake some sense into? Yes. I have an Uncle who has decided that in his later years that the only way he was going to get laid was to go door to door, knock, and ask women “Would you fancy a fuck?” While his success rate of 18.7% isn’t bad, the arrests and bailing him out of jail is getting to me.
3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife? I don’t care enough to even answer this fucking question. Oops, I guess I just did.
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened? No. I hadn’t watched season the beginning of the second season. My son Ben told me that it explained Jack’s stay in purgatory. Final answer.
6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time. It’s Casablanca. Play it again, Sam.
7. Do you think it’s fair to get thrown out of a meme? Talk about a self serving stupid question on my part. But in all fairness, I was suppose to actually be told when I had to write this fucking meme. I noticed at 11:35 PM last night that it hadn’t been done. So I had to scramble.
10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish? The best things in life are free. But you can give them to the birds and bees. Give me money, that’s what I want. Amen.
11. How pissed are you that we posted late? Actually, all things considered, you’re lucky we posted at all.
12. When was the last time that you juggled? I’m waiting for my next birthday to give it a whirl.
13. Tell us about a recent great day. I was with my lady, Kathy. Wait. I can’t tell this story. Never mind.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.