1. What animal in your opinion is the stupidest animal alive? Certain species of male spiders. Sex is great and all, but getting eaten alive by your mate after it? It gives “eat me” a whole new meaning. And the male never gets to answer the question, “Was it good for you?”
2. If you could make up a new law and be in charge of arresting law breakers, what would that law be? I’d legalize drugs, prostitution and gambling. Then I would direct the police to arrest people who commit crimes where there are actual victims. I know it’s easier to arrest a ‘tute. But I don’t think “ease of arrest” is the real problem. Lecture over. Feel free to tell me that I am crazy.
3. What person in the news or spotlight makes you wonder how they got so far? Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. I have no idea what Lindsay does other than sleep with both men and women. Paris got famous from the video of blowing her boyfriend. And she wasn’t very talented at it, btw. I am somewhat of a connoisseur on the subject.
4. Name something of the color blue that you despise. Blue Meanies. They were so evil. It’s a wonder The Beatles survived Yellow Submarine.
5. If you were on your way somewhere and were running late and witnessed an accident, what would you do? I had this happen recently. I stopped. After the husband was sent off to the hospital, I spent the evening comforting his hot wife. Man, could that woman thank you.
6. How tall is too tall and how short is too short in your opinion? This question would have made a tad more sense if it had a subject. Perhaps like people or buildings. So that’s the long and short of it as far as my opinion goes.
7. What hair color and/eye color would you not want in someone you were planning on having children with? I believe in having children with someone that would make an excellent parent. I think some folks think we should thin the herd. But, this is just me, I like diversity.
9. Are you following the Stanley Cup Finals? I don’t even know Stanley, so I really don’t care if he wears a cup or not. Oh. What’s that? Right. Blackhawks in 6. So, yes to following but no to watching. Never trust a sport where there is not a ball involved.
10. If you wanted to eat lunch at the zoo and all they served were animal parts, would you eat them? “Okay people, which one of you ordered the elephant testicle?” Holy Moly Jodi!
12. What do you do with emails that tell you to forward them on to 10 other people or something will happen to you? I print them out and use them for wallpaper. Is this over now? Tomorrow, we’ve got something special. My lady Kathy wrote a very funny post about life in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts. She was author of a blog called Berkshire Ramblings, although it was owned by her former employer. They thought the post was hysterically funny, but deleted it because of what they perceived to be a negative view of life there. So, it needs an audience. So I thought my friends here would really appreciate it. So please, join Kathy tomorrow, right here on The Blogosphere’s Most Dangerous Blog. I will see you on Wednesday.
Happy Memorial Day on this last day of May.
My lady Kathy will share her story of signs
and life in the Berkshires.
Right here on The Blog, tomorrow.
We will be joining you for the next edition
of Wednesday Wickedness.
Same time. Same blog.