Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are inbold. Let the stupidity begin!
1. A relationship that is rooted in God, commitment, unconditional love, unconditional respect, loyalty, mutual appreciation, mutual understanding, great communication, honesty, openness, accountability, faithfulness, compromise, mutual support, sharing, partnership, lots of fun, adventure, romance and great depths of intimacy is so little to ask for I think. Really. I think reading that crock of shit was way TOO much to ask for. But that’s just me.
2. I don’t usually like risks but becoming a single parent has shown me that I can be empowered to do things I would not have done in the past. Finally up for that threesome?
4. I enjoy walking the bike paths when weather is nice. Dodging those bikes must explain your girlish figure.
5. I am successful, intelligent, motivated and interested in finding some companionship. I “live in the moment”. I imagine those moments are a tad fleeting.
7. We must be good example in our society and you must be the one I will love forever because divorce is not an option for me again and once i decide to fall in love with someone, I will love with all i am and all i had. So, no real pressure, at all. You are my kinda gal!
8. I want to be able to go and talk with you if i am down or not in a good mood. That is what relationships are all about. Isnt it? My gut is that you are always down and never in a good mood? Ahhh. I know. Lucky guess.
9. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, they most be responsible. Or at least somewhat, ya know? Responsible? Not me. I’ve spent the last 258 years not growing up. You lost me at zest. Who says that shit anymore?
10. My imagination helps me to perceive the world. Desire to perceive the world, desire to create and desire to love – these are constituents of my life. If you had made even the slightest bit of sense you might actually be interesting. Go constitute yourself. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. We will do Crazy Sam tomorrow. Peace!
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.