Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend? No. Believe it or not, I actually have never done anything wrong in my entire life. I’m glad I could type that sentence. I never could have attempted to verbalize it. My tongue might have even fallen off it’s roller.
2. How well do you handle rejection? It depends on the type. If we are talking about romantic rejection, I have never had a problem with it. It sucks, but you move on. But I do have problems when someone throws me out of their meme. I know. I gotta let go. I’m still working on it.
4. What makes you feel young? Recently it was falling in love. I neither expected the fall or the feeling.
5. What’s something you are old school about? I won’t text. I know, it’s stupid. But I use my phone for calls. I use my laptop if I need to email and I use my iPod for music. True story: I was at Verizon to have my phone fixed this week. They tried to sell me on a phone-blackberry-mp3 player thing. I responded that if I had this “smart phone” it would mean if my mp3 player broke I wouldn’t have a phone and I also couldn’t email until you fixed it. The guy just stopped talking. He finally stammered, “Good point.”
6. What TV show’s seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks. I own some shows that I’ve received as gifts. I really can’t think of one I really like having but M*A*S*H. But, if you’re buying one get me the Crossing Jordan complete series. I’d love it and now I can put Jill’s picture in my blog today.
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be? The Threesome Zone. You’d expect anything else here on The Blog?
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip? Last weekend I did another picnic in the Berkshires. Until I decided to shatter my shin against a boulder. Ouch. Kathy took this rather great shot of the area. I got up and kicked the rock I am sitting on here about sixty seconds after this shot.
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life. I honestly said a few times that I still wanted to fall in love again. I’m shocked that it’s happened. More so that she loves me. I am, how do they say it in the old country? Right, I am a handful. As far as things in my life, I’m not at all into possessions. Well, except my iPod. And my two computers. and my HDTV with surround sound. Other than that, I live a very sedate simple life. We will do Stealing tomorrow!
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Naked Womens Polo Team.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.