On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
Thursday Thunks: Hope It Gives You Ideas
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of Bret Michaels’ bandana, and the number 8888.
1. Tomorrow you’ll be thinking to yourself? I can’t believe my neighbor came home a day early again. I mean, fair is fair. Keep to the fucking schedule if you don’t want to see me with your wife again.
2. Where’s your picket fence? I sold it for a bottle of Smirnoff.
3. With a big smile on your face, you do what? I say “Keep doing that babe, I gotta make this call…”
4. If I was to walk up to you, you’d do what? It’s a fucking long walk from Arizona. You are in Connecticut, why?
5. The list goes on and on. What list? Great twins I have known. (Or at least have seen their photos.)
6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose? Brett and Casey James sang this on Idol last night. Every former Idol came back to send off Simon, except one. By just looking at her weight, my best guess was that Kelly Clarkson ate David Cook which would explain his absence. What was the fucking question?
8. Your Mamma don’t _______ and your Daddy don’t _______. Swallow and your daddy don’t stay home. It’s a cause and effect thing if you ask me.
9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going? I’m at the dark side of the road babe, where I’m bound I can’t tell. “Goodbye” is too good a word, babe. So I’ll just say fare thee well…
10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine? Yes. Of course. I’m a famous Tape Radio DJ.
12. “And this last mile I travel with you”, to where? If you are traveling with me today, I’ll be at liquor stores. That last mile is when I return to Connecticut. Is it just me, or does Kimber seem a tad restless today?
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.