Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen (seriously!) from the blog Crazy Like a Fox. He states that he ganked it from the blog Con and Tonic. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
2) How old are you? 258. But people do say that I look 10 years younger.
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? A great question since we tend to say that we are from “wherever” we live at the moment. I grew up in West Hartford, Connecticut. Although I was born on the planet Gongerling. Human aliens stole me as a baby with the advanced spaceships that everyone knows we’ve got at Area 51. The pair of humans that captured me were named Mulder and Scully. The truth is indeed out there.
5) What’s the time? Time to steal less fuctardian memes.
6) What are you wearing? My WTIT thong. It’s always a hit and you can fucking wear it anywhere.
7) What was the last thing you ate? Kathy made me decadent cinnamon French toast, sausage, gourmet coffee and OJ. She loves serving it when the French twins visit. For lunch I think they will get freedom fries. Oh, right. Oops!!
8) What was the last thing you watched on TV? That porn film that your mom starred in.
9) What’s your middle name? Werbenjagermanjensen. The same as the last name of the guy that we stole this meme from. Who could see that coming?
10) What’s your favorite tv show? Why? House. Hugh Laurie rocks.
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph’s first sentence. You must be confusing with a fucking moron. Quick! Blow me.
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? Kathy and I watched an old Rob Reiner film almost no one knows called The Sure Thing. It’s a great romantic comedy starring a very young John Cusack.
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? Another gem. I majored in communications and minored in speech. I was told upon arriving at college I had almost no accent. But I had a slight New England regionalism with the letter “A”. It was gone by the end of my freshmen year. People in my country all have accents. Do people on your fucking planet talk funny?
Enjoy your Sunday.
We’re back with Mayhem.