Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down? Literally it happened in late February. I fell coming out of the shower. I have three herniated discs in my neck. It has turned me because of the pain, pain meds, doctors, MRIs and tests. Upside down sucks moose.
2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries? Give me a break. And where would WE be now if China hadn’t bailed our lame asses out because our politicians created economic Armageddon?
3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall? I studied hard. I read an article in Hustler called How You Can Get Her to Suck You and Thank You for It. It was a lot of memorization if you asked me. But the fucking gambit worked. Who’d guess that? God bless you, Larry. Oh, and trust me. I still can recall it.
4. With what types of people do you tend to associate? Naked women. Hey, you fucking asked!
5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you’ve done? I sang Don’t Think Twice it’s Alright at a piano bar on Thursday night. My lady, Kathy, got to meet my dad Bierne. Kathy had never heard me sing. She was rather supportive considering how badly that I sing.
6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most? I like to walk off cliffs so I can freeze my ass off in streams. Read about it here. But that’s just me.
7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh? Kathy (my lady) and I are always laughing. I know. I’m that sugary guy in love. The guys are gonna vote me outta the club. Who will ever watch the fucking game with me? My team could win by…bunches!
8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you? I’m a guy. We know that we have no clue. But truth be told, there’s nothing like a new girlfriend to get you to make wardrobe adjustments. Yes it is just like a wardrobe malfunction. But with a lot less of Janet’s tit.
9. What traits in others turn you off? My HDTV isn’t working. Everybody with any trait of any kind would piss me off today. I’m off to the mountains with Kathy. I’ll be by your post Sunday afternoon. Promise.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.