Welcome to Monday Mayhem! The place where nothing matters and we can all have fun on a Monday. Every week is something different. This week’s meme is called “What are you thinking”? For each scenario, we give our interpretation of what the person may have been thinking. Or not thinking. All the meme questions are in bold.
1. The person with 40 items in the 12 items or less line. This person thinks that they are very important. In my experience a firing squad tends to set them straight. At least for the moment.
2. The driver who is smoking and talking on a cell phone while driving. I’ve done this shit. I quit smoking 6 years ago, but it does not make my actions any smarter. In the state which I live, Connecticut it is illegal to talk on the cell while driving. In the state I work, Massachusetts, it is legal to use the cell. Interesting enough, neither state has a law against getting a blowjob while driving. I love New England.
3. The father with 8 children and a TV show who cheats on his wife…over and over again… I don’t have an opinion of the father. The mother on the other hand, must be brain dead. Did she think “If I just have one more baby, maybe he’ll stop fucking around.” You only get abused this way if you let someone do it.
4. Facebook and their security features. I don’t really have a lot of opinions about Facebook, maybe just two. One is that I don’t give a flying fucking rat’s ass about your adventure in Fairy Farm Land or in Mafia Godfather Killings. The other is that if it were not for Facebook, I would not have met my lady. Oh, security features? Yea, whatever.
5. Heidi Montag. Anyone who would call the cops on someone they know that is not threatening them (especially say, their own fucking mother), is a fucking asshole. Next!
6. People who attempt to sell Viagra via spam comments. I really don’t get worked up about that stuff. But I do think, do they really feel a lot of my readers are going to read their spam and say, “Wow. I never heard of Viagra. I gotta buy some.”? What a fucking waste of everybody’s time and energy.
7. Those wonderful shoppers who catch up on their phone calls while shopping. Why do you care about this? I don’t. I tend to look for what I’m shopping for. Who is talking to who is not a concern.
8.People who find themselves on the People of Walmart website. You tend to get what you pay for.
9. People who just can be stupid….
11. Blog Stalkers. I’ve put up with that shit from 2006. I’ll go with Mr. T here. I pity the fool…
12. In-laws who are controlling or bossie. Not on my watch. No one controls or bosses me.
14. You share one with us :). People who use word verification AND moderate comments. Isn’t one enough? Actually I hate both. If someone spams you or is inappropriate just fucking delete it. Why should the rest of us suffer because some dickhead in 2008 spammed you? But really, if you must, isn’t doing both of them a tad redundant? Oh. We did not get to do our Berkshires post. Next time. Promise.
We will take a day off and return Wednesday.
We will joining the next
edition of Wednesday Wickedness.
Unless she throws us out, too.
Same time. Same blog.