Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. I’m been separated for close to a year and just would like to hang out and meet new people. Why wait for that pesky divorce? There are orgies to organize!
4. Because of my hair products I usually smell like coconuts. The emphasis here is on nuts.
5. As for who I am looking for I would like to meet someone who can share some of the activities I love as well as teach me new things. Great. Put on these handcuffs.
6. We are the crowd, we’re c-comin’ out. There’s a fin in it for the first person who knows what this fucker means.
8. My favorite things to do is spending every free moment with family and friends. Unfortunately most of my friends and family don’t live even remotely near by because I’m new to this area. Holy Moly Jodi! Is this person on drugs and do they share? And just btw, I should care about this shit, why?
10. Have a heart of gold but just no one to share it with. Then try a pawnbroker, it’s gotta be worth something.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.