Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Nige Lowrey at the blog Nige’s Page a’ Rage. He states that he was nicking one of Rol’s memes, but did not leave a link.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? For ambiance I would choose Southfork from Dallas. Without all of the fucking relatives. But for real, it would be Jordan Cavanaugh’s (Jill Hennessy) apartment from Crossing Jordan. It would be a hell of a lot more fun.
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep? When I wake up early in the morning, lift my head, I’m still yawning. When I’m in the middle of a dream, stay in bed, float up stream. Please, don’t wake me, no, don’t shake me. Leave me where I am. I’m only sleeping. Oh, right real answer? 4 hours, give or take 12 hours.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song? Isn’t this an oxymoron? Although whoever wrote it was an actual moron.
5. Who‘s your favorite Muppet? It’s a tie, Bert and Ernie. When my oldest daughter was little I used to make up stories and could do both voices. She always would shout, “Bring home Bert and Ernie!” She’s now 35, married and is the mother to my two perfect granddaughters. Happy Mother’s Day, Heather!
6. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking? Smoking. I smoked 2 packs a day from age 12 to 22. Then because I was a fucking idiot, I started again at 40. I have been clean from smokes for over six years.
7. What’s your favorite website? WTIT.net. Tough question. Although I do enjoy Threesomes for Fun and Good Health a lot as well.
8. What’s your favorite school supply? When I was in high school I slept with my English teacher. I must have not been all that skilled, for while I slept with her every day for a semester I only got a B in her class.
9. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? I drove about 50 miles yesterday to meet two of my favorite bloggers on the planet. My lady and I met Jodi from Moody Blue and Sue from Coffee Slut. Pictures and commentary will appear in this space soon. And a huge shout out to Sue for insisting on buy us all lunch, and to Jodi for her gift. You can never go wrong with Smirnoff.
11. What’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? I’ve never bought either a garage at a garage sale or a junk at a shop. I’ve lived a sheltered life…
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? I was at work at my marketing job for a Fortune 500 company. I was in a meeting when the planes hit. Not knowing what had happened I checked my voice mail and my son Ben left me a message that my daughter Heather was alive. I thought it was a bizarre message for the few seconds before I was told. You see Heather worked a couple of blocks from Ground Zero.
14. What’s the most interesting biography you’ve read? To All the Guys I’ve Sucked Off by Ginger Lynn. Man, can she tell a story.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Um, a real dome scratcher as Colonel Potter would say. Oh, the answer is Chinese food, you moron.
16. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn? While this is TOTALLY politically incorrect, I once dressed as an old African American man when I was a DJ at the Dialtone Disco Dome. True story: When I arrive I went up to the bar and ordered my customary Smirnoff. My boss Shirley was bar tending. She asked, “What will it be old timer?” It was not until I said Smirnoff that she realized who I was.
17. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? Hawaii. Just a shout out to my buddy Thom. The question, and I mean this with all due respect, is fuctardian.
18. What’s your least favorite word? It’s a tie. The C word and the N word. There is no fucking excuse to ever use either one of them.
20. Describe something that’s happened to you for which you have no explanation. A woman that I had not seen in thirty-five years and even then, I did not know well contacted me. She is now the love of my life. I have often said that I don’t believe in the theory that things happen for a reason. And I never believed in fate. Since I have no other explanation, I am rethinking me core beliefs. I have never met a better women.
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? As I said, Sue from Coffee Slut bought it. I had a Bleu cheese burger and a Smirnoff. You didn’t see that coming.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Blow me.
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? No. Had God intended us to do either he would have given us gills.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We’re back with Mayhem.