On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of Wednesday’s Eyes and the number 5.
1. Have you ever performed the Heimlich Maneuver on someone or had it performed on you? Not exactly. I did convince a blonde once that I knew how to do a pre-Heimlich Maneuver. I said that if she got in the right position it would prevent her from choking the entire next day. Now that was a maneuver.
3. Have you ever felt like banging your head against the wall? Right after I got tossed from Random Boredom I considered it. She may be as big an asshole as I ever encountered in the blogosphere. I know I should let it go. But if anyone ever owed me a full court apology, it is Linda Crow.
4. What’s the dumbest thing you have done after a breakup with a S/O? Once I got convinced to let my last S/O come visit me for a week a year later for a romp with no strings attached. It was the longest fucking week of my life. If it weren’t for the two threesomes during the week it would have been a total waste of time.
5. Reports came out this week that Michael Jackson was gay. Are you shocked, don’t believe it, don’t care or felt he was all along? Let’s see. He paid over $5 million to a child to shut up. The dude was a pedophile. His death doesn’t change anything. His music was genius. His life was a tragic mess.
6. If Berleen and Bud are standing on the roof of a one story building and decide to throw water balloons at Kimber walking down below on the sidewalk, what color balloon hits her first? The yellow one since it’s your least favorite color.
8. Have you ever ridden in a sidecar on a motorcycle? Did we get sent back to the 1930s and a 3 Stooges movie? Does anyone even do this anymore? I would have nothing to do with a motorcycle in any shape or form. I’d rather be a bit less of a fucking target. Or is there some sexual innuendo that I am unaware of?
9. Do/did you go party on Cinco De Mayo, and if so what color was the bartender’s shirt? I have a tradition of going to a Mexican strip club. It’s a classy place called Discoteca Chupada. The barmaids do not where shirts. And if you bother to do the translation, you’ll know why the twins and I are headed there Wednesday night.
10. Why does a hat have a bill? Para sombrear el sol de mierda. Oops, my bad. I said to shade out the fucking sun.
11. If you were a WWE professional wrestler, what would your stage name be? I would no more participate, condone or even watch a WWE event. I am such the wrong person to ask this. If there’s not a ball it’s not a sport. If it’s not even real than it’s a fantasy. My fantasies involve three women, not two men with steroid breath.
12. How many keys do you have on your keyring? Five. Very exciting question. But in fairness, you rocked today. I think it’s been a while since you rocked. You always do fine, but today you rocked. BTW, I am psyched. My lady and I will finally be meeting Jodi and Sue on Saturday.
13. What is the oldest picture you currently have in your home? What year was it taken and who/what is the photo of? I have a the very first picture of my dad and I when I was an infant. The next oldest is a nude shot of Marilyn from a couple of years later. That’s all folks. Tomorrow we do The Dating Profiles Meme. It’s a great meme that only ten of us do. But I do know it’s a challenging meme. The players who do the meme really excel at it. Time for a Smirnoff and wait for my lady to call. Peace.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.