Welcome to Monday Mayhem! The place where nothing matters and we can all have fun on a Monday. Every week is something different. Today’s meme is the It’s All About You meme. All the meme questions are in bold.
2. What do you do for the first hour of your day? It depends on whether there is a naked lady in my bed or not. If there’s not, I would then curse the life I’m living, curse my poverty, and I wish that I could be, oh I wish that I could be Richard Corey. That’s good for an hour, I would think.
3. Where did or will you have for lunch today? Fuck. It’s 4:30 and I haven’t had lunch. But I’m late for Mayhem. So, since Harriet is important, I decided to wait till after I posted. I’m a damn good friend, aren’t I? Now if I can just convince her to try Wednesday Wickedness, to get Sam off my back, life will be getting better all the time. Sam loves when I post this shot, btw. (Seriously folks, I am not a jerk. Sam did OK the use of this bad boy.)
4. What did you or will you be eating lunch? Who gives a flying fuck? Roast beef, providing I ever finish this meme.
5. What is your best high school memory? My first blowjob. I know. I am nothing if not predictable. But really, you wanted me to say my first algebra test?
6. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes. God damn it. Women do not understand men AT ALL! We have 2 pair of shoes. One is black and the other is brown. We never wear our brown ones because they look fucktardian. So, the one pair of black shoes must be our favorite. Does everyone get this now? Yes I’m talking to you!
7. What does a perfect Sunday afternoon include for you? No wonder I’ve got a fucking Google warning. I actually tell the truth at times. I mean in real life I never lie. But here, how should I put it, I tend to stretch the truth. Yes, I mean to the point you shouldn’t know what the fuck to think of me. What was the question. Oh, right. Perfect Sunday? Great sex and then she makes me a sandwich. Then she goes shopping so I can watch the game without a conversation like, “When is this going to be over? You’re team is winning by a bunch.”
8. Was there one book that you read as a child that you still cherish? No. But I cherished my first Meet the Beatles album. Oh, do magazines count? I cherished my first Playboy. Yea, I know. You saw that fucker coming.
9. How would the people that know you personally describe you? Sincere, honest, genuine, dedicated, trust worthy, always to be counted on and horny. Not necessarily in that order.
10. How would the people who only know you online describe you? I think that depends. As a first read, I probably come off as some sophomoric jerk like Howard Stern. But, thankfully, people do return because I tend to be funny. Then the light goes off. It’s just a joke. And I do treat people of all sexes, creeds, ethnicity and race with equal respect. Except for fucktards. Sorry, no one is that good.
12. What is your definition of being spiritual? Are you spiritual? I believe that being spiritual means that you believe in things that you cannot prove. I am spiritual in the sense that I know that there is a ton of shit that we don’t understand about the universe. But no, you will not find me in a church, temple or even a brothel for that matter. I just try to be the best that I can be. I usually succeed. But when I screw up, it’s usually a gem.
We will take a day off and return Wednesday.
We will joining the next
edition of Wednesday Wickedness.
Unless she throws us out, too.
Same time. Same blog.