Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. i am an accountant and musician with a wicked sense of humor. I have often said if I could only meet an accountant/musician with a fucking sense of humor, my life would be complete.
3. all i can say is that i am tired of the games. Telling people on a dating site that you’re sick of game playing will only encourage the ones that want you to role play. Post your best S&M outfit. What is it with the lack of capital letters? If you are too lazy to type, you are probably too lazy to be good at hot wild in your face sex.
5. Am looking for someone that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, that is loving caring, understanding, that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love… You might throw in a winning Powerball ticket. I mean that in a “like you’ve got a fucking shot” sort of way.
6. I want love. I want a blowjob. Your turn.
7. Looking for someone to spend quality time with, who respects me for who I am and who is satisfied with the direction that their life is going.Stay with me here: If I was satisfied with the direction my life was going, why would I be on a dating site or why would I need you?
8. Something I haven’t done yet that I would like to do is deep sea diving. When a guy says he want subservient, I’m not sure this is what he means.
10. need some one to make me hole. Oh this is way too easy: I think if you mean “ass” hole, you don’t need someone for that. You’re already there.
Thank you for dropping
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.