The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of KC’s hair and the number 33.
1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue? You are probably thinking that my only shot of a line here, is to go with “it was a blue job.” But, in my opinion, the red breasts brought on the blue job.
2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone? Linda Crowe. She said I am still kicked out of the fucking Random Dozen. I know that Linda misses me, but please, give it a rest.
3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of? I think the grandmutha of memes was Lola Harrington’s Sat::8, or Saturday 8. She only had a few loyal players, and I was one, but I was brutal. I mean, it’s true still. I am lousy on the questions. Lola spent a fucking paragraph about a co-worker being a ass, and then ask: “If a co-worker is an ass, aren’t you helping them by telling them so?” She was horrific. But when she stopped, I was disappointed. Now I still complain about bad questions. Then I must worry if my friends Berleen or Sam or Harriet or Kimber or Judd or Janera are pissed. Comedy is a rough business. Fuck their feelings. I’m still complaining.
4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hope Thom’s bus and get from Hawaii to Kimber in Arizona and take her to Berleen in Minnesota? Oh, I gotta guess that Thom and the bus is the perfect scenario for both the economics of the situation and for panache.
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? I’ve got my virtual dog, Happy. First thing that we must consider here is that a virtual dog could not, by definition run away.
6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore? Okay, here goes. I was with the French twins. I have mentioned that they’re my neighbors? Oh, good. They brought this robe for me to wear. Hell. check out the video. Should it become available. Directed by Alberto DeMartino. Member FDIC.
7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What’s the longest journey that you have taken by train? When I was 12, my mom brought my sister, brother and me from Hartford to Miami by train. My mom would not fly. Those are days of my life that I never will get back.
8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money? Either Stef or Hootin’ Anni. They are “in at the right place” kinda gals.
9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led? Clark Gable would be good. He had to have had groupies. But frankly, Charlotte, I don’t fucking give a shit.
10. What are your three favorite possessions? My iPod, my computer and my Tivo. In any order.
12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike? We have the same last name! Seriously, we’re different. But we’ve had the sense of family to guide us through.
13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken? Yes, now that you’ve asked. When I expressed to Berleen that I would do anything to help Thunks to keep growing. She emailed me that I could get naked and cluck like a chicken. So, yep. I’ve been asked.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.