Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “I’ve got a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.” Do you ever have a hard time with morals? Of course not. You aren’t presuming that I have any morals are you? Gees. Pay attention.
3. “I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said ‘we saw your movie’. ‘Which one?’ I said. He shouted ‘Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn’t like?” What was the last movie you hated and why? Grandma Does Dallas. I liked Debbie better before she had grandkids.
4. “We made a plan at school to meet in her garage and kiss. It was like this little business deal. I kissed her and then I ran home.” Did you make ‘a plan’ the first time you made love or did it just happen? Actually, yes. But eighth grade is a bit of a blur.
5. “You must lose everything in order to gain anything.” Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain. Until you have spent time understanding that your days are numbered, I don’t think you can appreciate life enough. It is not an experience I’d wish on anyone, but it is the truth.
6. “We did a little training in the beginning, … But again, these guys aren’t supposed to be skilled fighters.” When were you last time that you were in a fight (physical or not)? Fellow WTIT DJ Johnnie Walker and I argue politics all the time. He is an arch conservative. I happen to be very liberal. It makes for interesting exchanges. But in the end, I am always right. Johnnie can be right if he ever gets his own fucking blog.
7. “My week consists … five days out of the seven I’ve got at least three cars of paparazzi on me that I’ve got to either lose or whatever.” Have you ever been stalked? Not in a life threatening way and certainly not the way Pitt is describing. But, yes, on the internet it has happened.
9. “Fame is a bitch, man.” Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why? Why? How about the fucking paycheck? It is hard to feel sorry for a movie star. Please. As Thom would say “Pfffft.”
10. “I have always been somebody that really wants to be married. And I don’t know if that’s just so I can do it differently than my parents did and prove marriage does work.” Do you believe in forever, as in ‘love forever’? If I did I’d still be married to one of my fucking wives now, wouldn’t I? I’m not a skeptic. I believe in love. I don’t worry much about making a mistake in the name of love. It has happened. It could happen again. It does not mean it will happen. That’s all on the “happened” front and for this meme as well. Join us on Thunking.
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.