Welcome to Monday Mahem! The place where nothing matters and we can all have fun on a Monday. Every week is something different. Today’s meme is the What Is Your Fear meme. For each of the prompt’s simply answer with your answer. All the meme questions are in bold.
1. What are your fears about waking up in the morning? I think most of us are just glad that we survived to wake for yet another day. If there is a naked woman there it’s always a plus. I could always use a tad less drama in my life, but I don’t fear it.
2. What are your fears about working? I am afraid of not being perfect. So naturally I’m always disappointed. But I plug through. Keeping Massachusetts safe from sobriety is sometimes a daunting task.
3. What are your fears about riding the bus? I cannot remember a time in recent memory where a bus was involved. Maybe I’m afraid just to get on one. Should I lie down for this therapy session? Wait! I’ll go to Hawaii! I’ll ride Thom’s bus. I can’t wait. Thom will you put me up?
4. What are your fears about driving a car? Mostly drunks and texters. And of the two texters are worse. Drunks are at least trying to drive correctly. True story: I changed insurance companies today. So, I clipped a mirror on someone’s car. I loved that claims call. “Hi it’s my first day with your company and I fucked up.” It was a great way to end my work day. seriously, try it sometime.
6. What are your fears about making your own meal? There would be deaths involved. I was thinking of cooking breakfast for my girlfriend the next time she’s here in the morning. But, I really care about her a lot. Perhaps the French twins could do their world famous French Toast. I bet that would be impressive!
7. What are your fears about making a meal for others? Other than deaths? It can’t get fucking worse than that, can it?
8. What are your fears about romance? I feared at one time that I never be put back together. When you get to a certain age you try to find things wrong and you get skeptical. You have to fight that. If you don’t you will never give anyone else a chance. Ever again.
11. What are your fears about using a public restroom? Filth. And I never want some fucking guy doing that infamous shoe tap thing.
12. What are your fears about being in crowds? Signing all those damn autographs. I’m rather famous. First as a radio DJ, then as the Discodome DJ and now I write the most famous comedy blog in the blogosphere. From the WTIT Studio, I mean.
We will take a day off and return Wednesday.
We will joining the next
edition of Wednesday Wickedness.
Unless she throws us out, too.
Same time. Same blog.