Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. What do you notice about other people’s hands? Normally nothing. Although I do notice whether a woman is wearing a wedding ring. It comes in handy since married women are SO much easier to get to go home with you.
2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn’t see? Dead bodies. But, I’m sure everybody will say this.
3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden? I don’t think it’s a burden. If I don’t like wasting my time on the latest facebook game, I just don’t. I have a twitter account I’ve never used.
5. What do you have under your bed? The dead bodies. But, I’m sure everybody will say this.
6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique? Usually it’s all about the French twins. As I’ve mentioned, I have a new s/o. If she hadn’t hit it off with the twins, I’d still be on the market.
8. Who do you owe a phone call to? Lee Gordon. He is the “voice” in radio and TV commercials in Hartford. We worked at WPOP and Radio 104. I promised him a call two weeks ago. Luckily he doesn’t know about The Blog. He’d see that one day of shorter responses would have given me time.
9. Do you know about my friend’s new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? 🙂 I played the fucker. Gees. A commercial in a fucking meme. How do I put this? Oh. I got it. “Gee Sam. This is crass as hell.”
On a personal note, I’d like to thank Berleen and Kimber for the gracious welcome as I join the cast of Thursday Thunks.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.