Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find? I think the older you get the more that you know yourself. So, you stop getting talked into shit that you know you’ll hate. Besides, I am a man of simply pleasures. Give me a naked woman or two and I’m fine for hours. Sometimes days.
2. Who is your favorite relative and why? My weird Uncle Fred. Boy, did he love to party. Anytime he’d see a bunch of cars he’d pull over. I’d ask what we were doing. He’d say “It’s a party. Follow my lead.” We’d knock on the door and Fred would go into a long winded story as to why we were late. They’d get him a drink so he’d stop talking. The crazy thing was that it worked every time.
4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of. I used to sleep with married women. I was so ashamed of it. So, I had a decision to make. A crossroads if you will. So, while I still sleep with married women, now I’m proud of it.
5. Tell us about the furthest you’ve ever been from what you consider “home”. Abbey Road in London. The boys in the band need a hand. I mean with the groupies. I can’t sing a fucking note. I did tell them that if they’d cross the street the other way it would look better. Hey, for my friends, I always have their backs.
6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours? I guess I’ll go with the French twins here. They get testy if they don’t get a mention. We’re do for a game of strip slap-jack anyway. What’s that? Oh no. Strip poker is a bit complicated for them.
8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last? I love a riveting question. I think it was my neighbors. He was in town and his wife thought he’d catch us at my place. This plan was asinine from the onset. The guy ran out of smokes. He asked why her head was in my lap. I said that she was looking for something. Had we been at my place and he needed Marlboros I doubt he would have stopped in.
9. Tell us about the last compliment that you’ve received. I was told that this was the best think that she ever sucked on. Hey, I can give a lady a Popsicle. What did you think I meant? Oh right. No wonder I got thrown out of Random Dozen.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!