Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. Hi and greetings to all who reads at this time my profile. Hey, Mork. How have you been?
3. Im looking for a person who is true about themselves. Just be like yourself! Is it me or English everybody’s second or perhaps third language?
4. I live by a lake in a nice area. We can go fishing. Tempting, but no. Holy shit.
5. I am an avid reader, love a good movie, and but I refuse to discuss anything about TV for much of it all is a waste of time. And step right up those who are looking for an elitist snob. When is there ever a good TV show? Who’d waste their time on CSI or 60 Minutes?
7. I am looking for someone active and takes care of themselves physically & mentally! I’d rather be with someone who would not superimpose their lifestyle on me. Sorry.
8. What can I say that makes me stand out from all the others? Honestly, You have heard my story before. Say no more. Truly, not another fucking word.
9. It can happen. I have been in love before, know what it feels like. I have
seen it happen for a lifetime. You’ve been in love before? But do you know that love is more, than just holding hands? Oops, sorry John. Lucky you. If I need any tips, you’ll be the first.
10. I have been told that I’m much better looking in person than my profile picture. You’d have to be.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.