Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them? 2 years, 1 month, 24 days, 8 hours and 23 minutes. Give or take a decade. I hate it when question one signals you are in for one long boring ride. All aboard!
2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss. WTF? It was romantic. It was a kiss. I tried to grab a boob. She kicked me in the balls. Oh the memory. Nazareth said it best, Love Hurts.
3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date? First you blah blah blah and then you get naked. The first part can change but not second part. And I mean this in the most romantic way possible.
4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”? Getting it on? Did I just time travel back to 1975 to a Marvin Gaye concert? I guess I’d say rock. There is no more a tender moment than making passionate love to Meat Loaf’s Bat Out of Hell.
5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner? Sam, I really think you need to get laid. I mean there are too many sex questions even for me. Holy Moly, Jodi! I never knew that could be possible.
6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”? Oh, for chrissakes. Why? Oops, Y.
7. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Of course. Everyone is a stranger at first. The worst is waking up the next day, seeing a beautiful woman sleeping next to you and not even have a fucking clue as to what her name is. At this point she becomes “babe”. Hey babe, want some coffee?
8. What’s missing from your life? A winning Powerball ticket. Other than that, I’m cool.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!