The Random Dozen is hosted by a woman named Linda Crow. This meme has a great following. As memes go, this one is a bit of a left turn. But since Linda has not sued us to stop crashing her meme, we are here again. I’m sure she’s ecstatic. Meme questions are in bold.
1. Define a great relationship. Friendship is the first cornerstone of a relationship. Men and women are very different. I’ve stated in this space that if it weren’t for sex we wouldn’t even speak to each other. Now, do I really think this? No. Besides friendship common interests are key. Now I don’t mean that you are joined at the hip and have ALL interests in common. But if you enjoy some of the same music, movies and TV shows it does help out. You should care about the other person’s needs as much as your own. Oh and any guy will tell you that the woman has got be able to suck chrome off a trailer hitch and swallow. Heh, whose blog did you think you were reading?
2. Why is it called a “drive-through” if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?) I like the fake question better. Sincerely, Linda, that was very funny. I hate drive-through windows. I’m not much these days for fast food either. Best guess? A Whopper. No, I don’t know why I picked this picture, either.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.) Gees. This is trying? You couldn’t even ask a fucking basketball question? Ok, now we’ve gone to the dogs. I’ll pick whatever breed of dog my virtual dog Happy is. I just downloaded that photo. I didn’t think to ask for his pedigree.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? Since I live and work in different states this is a bit of an easy question. I work in Massachusetts. I’d move there. Final answer.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? My folks should have raised me without religion. Raising a kid Catholic? What were they thinking? With what’s going on in that church now, it is a horror show. A quest to find clergy who would swear to remain celibate? Holy moly Jodi, it’s almost a good idea. Now, the church is shocked that some weird deviants took those jobs? God, what were those people thinking? And just when it could not get any stupider, they have now got a pope who was in the Hitler Youth Army. Seriously. This pic is for real. Great fucking choice.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night? Yes. Can you tell I was alone? Thought so.
8. What’s the first thing you thought about this morning? Fuck. I’m still alone.
10. Are you afraid of the dark? You have got to be kidding me.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I decided at 10 to be a DJ. There simply was no other choice. So I grew up and became Gary Hunter, for a ton of years. Believe it or not, some people still remember me from those days. Who knew?
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would you choose? Outrageous. Bet you’re grateful that I found your meme, Linda…
And for the last day of March.
We could be Thursday Thunking!
Kimber or Berleen will be hosting.
up right now. Join us then.