Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
3. I can drive a truck, tractor, build a fence, work on my truck, rope steers, ride my horse in competiton and can dress up to take you out on a Saturday night. After a long bath and complete health check, I’d hope. Oh, yes. And maybe a psychiatric exam? Phew. Covered.
4. I’m independent, yet needy. You’re alone, yet lonely. I know. It’s a gift. That’s $300 for today’s session. When would you like your next appointment?
5. My partner should be loyal, hardworking and confident. Hope I’m not asking for too much. Yes, you are. In terms with what the medium IQ of what’s available. I wish I had better news to report.
6. Please No headcases, NO Liars, cheats, NOT married or exes drama. Just sincere and HONEST people please…. When you wish upon a star….
7. Weekend in Vegas and having it totally comp’d is awesome, going to an African wedding in Kenya was a blast, tango‘ng in Argentina was an experience, and swimming with sharks in Belize was an adrelaine rush. No “Bend Over and Grab Your ankles!”? How dull.
8. I do believe that you can not understand the true spirit of a person by the means of email. Whoa. That almost is heavy. If you leave out the “you’d have to be too stupid to live” part.
10. Attraction dictates passion, passion allows understanding, and understanding initiates compromise. Compromise initiates divorce. Got it. An awful amount of clichés, for sure.
This feature and meme site was inspired by Mimi Lenox’s Dating Profile of the Day. Used with permission.
by WTIT: The Blog today.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.