This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of nothing, and the number 1.
1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow. Kimber spends way too much time on Mafia Wars. It is neither none of my business nor my right to say where one wastes their time on the internet. But I will say I do miss your posts on your blogs on a regular basis from back in the day.
3. Camping – camper or tent? You’ve got to be shitting me. I’ll go with a Marriott.
4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh? How did I know it would come to this? I know. A fucking lucky guess. I better get to work. Do you think the ladies will mind if I ask, “Spit out or swallow?” Oh, what the fuck. But I am sure that the answers would be sweet.
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? It’s either F or U. It’s a tie. I’ll go with FU.
6. So this week my kid had to type a research paper for English…then she had to email it to her teacher! Is that not just the oddest thing ever? Blew my mind away. Your mind is easily blown. And after my last couple of responses I will leave it at that.
7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages? This questions are gems compared to yesterday’s Random Dozen. I complained so much the author said that “if you don’t like the questions then don’t play.” I apologized. It was her first ever meme. The questions did suck moose, however.
8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful “upgrades” to the newer, fancier phones? I don’t. I want my cell to make and take calls. My iPod can do music and my Nikon takes great photos. When a cell can make a perfect Smirnoff martini I may reconsider.
10. What did you sleep with as a child? My 14 year old babysitter. Hey, I was almost 12. She did give me insight as to how relationships should progress rather quickly.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.