The Random Dozen is hosted by a woman named Linda Crow. This meme has a great following. As memes go, this one is a bit of a left turn. But since Linda has not sued us to stop crashing her meme, we are here again. I’m sure she’s ecstatic. Meme questions are in bold.
Linda Notes: SouthLakesMom at I Didn’t Know THAT! is hosting the Random Dozen this week.
The Random Dozen: The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day? Yes I totally forgot. I mean other than the newspaper headlines, radio DJs not talking about anything but the time change and every newscast reminding you on TV. Yep I missed it. Are you sure that we’re already in Daylight Savings Time? Oh. Maybe that’s why the French twins were upset on Saturday night. I had no idea I was an hour late for dinner. This explains the nuance of that evening. Oh, and for the record, this was question four in this very meme just last week.
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year? I needed help on this one, so I asked some good friends. Thom told me about the best plant food. Harriet had terrific fertilizer advice. Jodi suggested a pattern that kind of looks like Elvis. Kimber is playing Mafia Wars and is not returning my phone calls. Berleen said, “Get a life.” Melissa, Debbie, Sue and Mark & Lyn suggested something we all could make money on. So the logical thing to do is to move to San Diego and grow medicinal marijuana. Whoa, dude. What was I saying?
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant? This is what she must have met by “other random questions crept in”. It is not exactly not the same question twice, but it’s fucking close. I’ll go with bananas here.
5. What is your least favorite insect? I have spent the last 25 years rating insects so I’m glad you asked. Where was that list? Can I get back to you on this?
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand? Who the fuck celebrates “World Water Day”? Or more to the point, who has ever even heard of it? Bottled water? You cannot make this shit up. Oops, my bad. Apparently SouthLakesMom can.
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that? Since I must be brain dead because I forgot they bottled water, I would undoubtedly suffer from dehydration and thus I must have simply croaked. Say a prayer for me and take care of the twins. And no, you’re not in the will.
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day? Are you shitting me? Who counts this crap?
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share. Another holiday I forgot to celebrate. This women should get out more. Sorry lady. I just report the news.
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)? This makes Crazy Sam seem like the fucking genius of memes. Yes lady. I let the magician cut me in half. Who does this shit?
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite? These questions suck so badly I’ll just change this one. Who wrote the best song about Steve McQueen? That would be Sheryl Crow, final answer. If this author visits here she will probably want to kill me. Since I’ve already died of both dehydration and having been sliced in half, what more could she do?
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you’ve never visited would you like to visit someday? Lady, this is really no less or more random than the rest of this masterpiece. Oh, and if Linda tells you that you did a great job, she’s just being polite. Don’t quit that day job.
We could be Thursday Thunking!
Kimber or Berleen will be hosting.
up right now. Join us then.