Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps? I wish I could do the baby step thing. I didn’t even know that my neighbor had a husband until he came back from Baltimore two days early.
2. Who do you feel believes in you the most? My mom. She still thinks I can do anything. Of course, she’s 86. Ten years ago she knew me for the moron that I’ve become.
3. When was the last time you were on a stage? I was on American Idol a few weeks ago. I sang the instant classic Pants on the Ground.
4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had. I have worked for a lot of fucktards. The worst of recent memory was a guy who was GM of a furniture store where I was Operations Manager. Whatever I did was wrong. So I began asking him what he thought my priorities should be on a given day. He then announced that I was incapable of making a decision. It was a lose/lose situation.
5. If the NCAA Men’s or Women’s Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games? I would love to go to a Final Four. My team (UConn) men’s program has gone to three and won it all twice. The women are about to complete their second undefeated season in a row.
6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why? A WTIT tee and sweat pants. For both comfort and easy access, you can’t beat it.
7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?Star Trek would have been a blast. As long as I wasn’t a guy they beamed down during a crisis in a red shirt. That fucker was always killed.
8. St. Patrick’s Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it? My mom is Irish. If I think of it I do wear green. I hate beer. Green beer would make me hurl.
9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for? $100,000,000. There’s a chain of brothels in Nevada that I’ve had me eye on.
Enjoy your weekend.
Set Your clocks ahead tonight.
Happy Daylight Savings time!!
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.