The Random Dozen is hosted by a woman named Linda Crow. This meme has a great following. Linda did not sue us to stop crashing her meme, so here we are again! Meme questions are in bold.
The Random Dozen: Plinko
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Every now and then a host of a meme asks very personal questions and you think to yourself “This is a bit out of line.” Then you get this type of question. I mean, what the hell can you do with it? Does anyone really get off their ass and check out the shoes in their closet? And what insight would it provide? In an effort to give our readers an informative and educational meme we will share this: Sandals in Mesopotamia were the first shoes worn in about 1600 B.C. Shoes were made identical until around 1850 when left and right shoes were introduced. In 1851 high heels were invented so that women had something to wear in porn films. That is, once film was invented.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Girl scout cookies were not around in 1600 B.C. In fact, after Juliette Gordon Low started Girl Scouting in the United States it took her five years to come up with the fucking cookies. The year was 1917 and mothers of the girls baked their own version in their own kitchens. This went along fine until 1922 when Shirley Higher decided hashish was a great additive. At this point Juliette Gordon Low thought standards should be set. To this day though the best selling and most popular Girl Scout Cookie of all time was Hashish Honey Burst. And no, I don’t know where you can get them for the weekend.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? If you are offering me lessons Linda, forget it. Yes I did my share of this shit when I was forced (I believe) at gunpoint to participate. We were around 14. If it weren’t for sneaking off to the coatroom to play “show you mine if you show me yours” there would have been no redeeming value to it whatsoever.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? I just admitted to playing strip ballroom dancing at age 14. Do the math. Although, truth be told, I actually was a good kid. I never got in trouble and stayed away from alcohol and drugs until it was appropriate.
5. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Wednesdays are Prince Spaghetti days. That said, I like Thursday because the French twins cook me dinner and then we play Hide the Salami. Did I ever mention that Michelle and MaBelle used to be Girl Scouts?
6. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I don’t think anyone works harder at asking unique questions in a meme than this lady. But why do so many questions not even have the slightest point at all? Take this fucker. I have no problem watching someone have blood drawn. I have no problem having it taken from me. I can’t imagine other than in a small amount of people that their experience would be a lot different from mine. Debbie, I’m still waiting for that Smirnoff.
7. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Squatzola. In round numbers.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? Now I am not an expert in writing memes. But I do know a little. When we do Sunday Stealing we ALWAYS edit out the “yes/no” or “one word answer questions”. Had she asked this question and added “tell us about it” it might have been less than totally boring. I know. She’s gonna really hate me and ask me not to play her fucking meme. If Mejis and Living Dead Nurse hadn’t killed What the Hell Wednesday this poor lady would not have me as a problem.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Now all that is required is a fucking store name. See what I mean? I don’t do stores lady. I live in what they call the 21st Century. We shop at Amazon.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? True? Like the Beach Boys sang Be True to Your School? If you are asking that if I like a product if I stick with it… Why the fuck would you even are?
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Now this is much more like it. Although the truth is that I am a man. If we are talking to a woman, we stare at their breasts. yes I know it’s rude, but we really can’t help it. And trust me, if we are telling a woman how we really feel, totally opening up, that is what we are looking at.
WTIT: The Blog will return.
We could be Thursday Thunking!
Kimber or Berleen will be hosting.
They didn’t ask me back.