Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. If I had it all to do again, I would do it all again, because we do our best given the circumstances and for the most part, life is good. You are the poster child for someone in need of serious therapy. Hope it works out. Really.
3. I’m looking for someone that’s somewhat active. Like a guy who’s willing to get up, go to the fridge and get his own Budweiser? Whoa, that’s harsh!
4. I’m not a materialistic person, although, I’ll admit, sometimes it’s nice. We’d only have to bribe you…sometimes. Swell.
5. Relationships are a two way street. Anything will be fun, as long as I’m with the right person. Trust me, I’m the right person. Anything? Then meet my friend Melinda, she’s decided to anchor our threesome today.
6. Im a unique Honest latina looking for the last love of my live. The last what of your what? Holy Moly Jodi! Is she a black widow? Her “last love of her live“?
7. I treat people the way I want others to treat me and looking for the same because life is too short to be alone and we have no promises for tomorrow. I’d be lying if I said I understood a word of that. Sorry.
8. Not looking for garbage. And yet for you, it’s a high standard.
9. I am against liers, crazy online people, loosers, BLIND DATES, a plane ticket ,game players or insecure people online. It’s called inbred. It’s gotta be. You really need to leave that state. Or area of the country. Possibly the country itself.
10. It’s easier to go down a hill than up it… But the view is much better at the top. That would be very deep. I mean that in a “if it really meant anything at all” kind of way.
This feature and meme site was inspired by Mimi Lenox’s Dating Profile of the Day. Used with permission.
by WTIT: The Blog today.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Who’s guest hosting that?
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.