This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Bud, the color of Australian Money, and the number 333.
1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why? As friends go, I’d say any of the high school and college WTIT DJs that I’ve lost touch with would be a blast to visit. But if we include ex-lovers, there are a lot of women I’d love to knock on the door. No ex-wives, however.
3. You are having a party. If I’m invited, what should I bring? What should I bring to my own fucking party? I’ll go with strippers here. You got to admit that naked entertainment livens any gathering.
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know? I think everyone would say yes. I mean you’d hate to find out elsewhere and feel like a fool. That said, I actually think unless it meant your partner was going to continue that behavior, you’d be better off not knowing.
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers? Sometimes 90 minutes. It kind of depends. If it’s a female guest and there are blowjobs involved, you tend to have more patience.
7. What did you think of the Olympics? Other than the hockey, I did not watch a second. I am not a huge hockey guy, but those games were terrific. Eh!
9. What’s the stupidest lie that someone really thought you’d believe? In college, every women I slept with said she was a virgin. Really. Now as charming as I am, if any of it were true I would have deflowered half the women in my class. I always responded, “I thought so.” Why discuss idiocy when you’re focused on round two?
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it. I played sports since I was 8. On one day in high school football I score four touchdowns. I had never had a game like that before. I never ever had a game like it after, either. Or the first time I had sex. Both were fucking A.
12. Why haven’t you at least tried to play The Dating Profiles Meme? I have. It’s lonely. My working theory is that regular memes are easier, by a lot. The DPM requires a lot of thought and creativity.
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice? I think you can control bigotry. I cannot understand why so many people are threatened by gays or lesbians. Let them marry. Let them enjoy the same rights as everyone else.
That’s a Thursday at the Tape Radio Blog.
The regular team returns to TT next week.
I’m sure you’re happy.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.