The Random Dozen is hosted by a woman named Linda Crow. This meme has a great following. As memes go, this one is a bit of a left turn. But since Linda has not sued us to stop crashing her meme, we are here again. I’m sure she’s ecstatic. Meme questions are in bold.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? You must be my waitress. Smirnoff martini, shaken not stirred.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker’s face on their bodies. I can’t imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? John Lennon. Wow, twice. Imagine there’s no Heaven. It’s easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? God, I hope not. We really don’t make a deal out Easter in my family. But occasionally, there are plans. Right now, I’m just booked on Easter Eve.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Go suck an egg. Either kind.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? I’m reading Threesomes and Other Major Religious Experiences by Grappa Mifriendtoo.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Who the fuck cares? Oops. I’m trying to be better. So, no I own no flippin’ flip-flops. Thanks for asking.
12. Which color makes you happiest? Blue. As in “What a great blue job!” Spelling is not my strength. I’m close to spelling it right, right?
That’s it for your Hump Day!
And for the last day of March.
We could be Thursday Thunking!
Kimber or Berleen will be hosting.
up right now. Join us then.