1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you? My neighbor’s husband. I mean while he is out of town his wife asks me over to dinner. I’m a bachelor and it’s novel to have home cooking. And the desert is to die for. Oh, right. Perhaps it was him catching us doing dessert. Had it been soup and salad, I swear we would have been dressed.
2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit? Body. While I know you can get mind fucked, but it hardly compares to the real thing. I’ll save “spirit” for Demi and Patrick.
3. What is your favorite movie line? Frankly Samantha, I don’t give a damn. My favorite “lines” though would be Kevin Costner’s rant in Bull Durham.
5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? WTIT: The Blog celebrating our 4th anniversary this week. When we were voted “Blog Least Likely to Succed” in 2006, we did not argue. We accepted the award and thought, “We won’t last four weeks.” The fact that you guys have become such good friends is amazing. That you continue to read my nonsense is incredible. Seriously, I am very grateful.
6. What do you try to stay away from? Ex-wives. And in some cases, even ex-girlfriends. You can only be in the present. If you are not where you in time and reality both mentally and physically, then you are nowhere.
7. What is it too late for? “To Turn Back Now” Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose. 1977.
8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can. I will give my friend Debbie from Through Thick and Thin much credit as she deals with her son’s anxiety issues. I really admire her dedication.
9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why? Gee, this is a fucking stumper. Famous while your alive? Of course. Who will know what happens after you die? I’m sorry. I’ve imagined that “there’s no hell below us, above us only sky.” Did you hear that Yoko turned 77 this week? Bill Maher recently said, “Yoko Ono has got to stop telling us what John Lennon would have wanted. If he were still alive he would want a divorce and a weekend with Lisa Ling.”
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
his Plastic Ono Band!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.