Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. We don’t have to have everything in common. Or anything at all but great sex. Lucky guess is all.
3. I love the simple pleasures of life; sun rise, sunset, to dance, music, rain, sounds and smell of the ocean, love, laughter, a kiss…do you? Wanna hurl? I think that would be a big 10-4.
4. I’m looking for a connection with a grown-up who in turn, takes care of themself and is not desperately searching for a person to complete them. Why do I want to hit this person? She’s looking not to be too involved. Huh? Fuck off.
5. There are no such things as coincidences…I am where I am for a reason. On this fucking dating site? Really? Explain.
6. Everyday brings new adventures from snow mobiling, scuba diving, skiing, cycling, fishing, swimming an open water on the first day of spring, and my adventures never seemed to stop passing through my life. Great. If you are looking for me then I’ll be on the couch.
7. As Michael Bublé sings it…”I Just Haven’t Met You Yet”. Ugh. Who’d wanna know this lunatic?
10. Please understand that I am not interested in having your children. And who exactly was offering them to you?
This feature and meme site was inspired by Mimi Lenox’s Dating Profile of the Day. Used with permission.
Thank you Cara for the Sunshine Award!
by the WTIT Blog today.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.