This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of blood, and the number negative 18.
1. Kimber is freaking out because I didn’t get the TT done yesterday. I had a busy day. Will you ever forgive me? Let it be said here for the very first time: Better late than never. I forgive you for being late. But not for FORGETTING TO NAME THE DAMN MEME. There. I feel better now.
2. So this weekend is Valentine’s Day. When you think of yourself and this love-filled holiday, what is biggest memory? Valentine’s Day sophomore year. A friend fixed me up with a girl named Ima Elliefant. She had to weigh 330 pounds. A big memory indeed. Although, after I killed my friend I got over it.
3. Pajama pants. Who knew it could have so many fricken opinions. (Seriously… if you don’t believe me) Would you… do you… could you wear PJ pants to a store? Only if there was a HUGE payoff. Lookin’ like a fool with your PJs on.
4. I’m gonna give you one of those big heart candy boxes on Sunday. Are you an expert at chocolate candies and already know whats inside them all or will you just take whichever one and enjoy it no matter what is inside or are you one of those people who sticks their finger in the bottom of the candy to see what the filling is then puts it back if you don’t like it? I fucking give up. I answered some weird questions yesterday, but at least I understood them. No. That’s a lie. I had no idea what I was doing yesterday either. I know what you won’t be sending: A Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. I know. Lucky guess. Oh, and no to sticking my finger in the bottom of candy. Who knows where my fingers have been?
6. Snow sucks. We’ve mostly all been hit. What kind of snow shovel do you have? (The rest of you who live in sunny no-snow places… tell me your favorite sunscreen brand) No shovel. No sunscreen. Oh, the pain of confessing.
7. The first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up was “Oh crap. Kimber’s gonna be pissed….” then I had a whole bunch of good ideas for questions to ask. Now I can’t remember them. Do you keep a notebook next to your bed for times like that? No. Kimber’s never been pissed at me. That I know of. Plus, her mom sent me a virtual hug. Nice family.
8. Have you ever seen a groundhog in real, you can touch it and it will bite you, life? Do you actually talk like this? Or better yet: Talk like this, actually in life real, do you? $25 bucks says Yoda could write a better sentence. I saw the movie. That’s as close as I’ve gotten.
9. Is there any key on your keyboard that is starting to wear off? Which one is it? Get that fucking pad and put it on your nightstand. Of course I’m not one to talk. I don’t write meme questions. I simply steal them.
10. Do you think Kimber should move to Minnesota and take long walks in the snow with Berleen? From the sun capital to hockey land? You’ve got NO shot.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.