We don’t usually crash the party when it comes to memes. At least not since Lola and the old Saturday 8 meme. We are the first to admit that WTIT: The Blog is an acquired taste. So we have absolutely no idea how our participation in The Random Dozen will be received. It’s host is a woman named Linda Crow. This meme seems to have a decent following. So we will try it this once. Give us your feedback. Or don’t. It’s not like it’s one of our laws or something. Meme questions are in bold.
Random Dozen: Back in the Saddle
1. Are you pleasant when you’re ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient? I’m a fucking day at the beach as you can well imagine. Seriously, it depends on who is taking care of me. It’s harder to be grumpy when whoever has the misfortune of taking care of me is hot.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction? Oh great. Another meme that assumes I have young kids. Hello! Some people don’t have kids. (Shocking, no?) Others have children that are grown. So my gut reaction is to have no reaction. Great inclusive question, however. (What the hell. Linda wouldn’t be the first to hate me doing her meme.)
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? Holy shit. You assume I have a domestic skill? Let’s evaluate. My hot housekeeper cleans my place. Julie does the laundry. And the there’s room service for my meals. So I guess it’s all of them. No, better yet, none of them. I don’t need no stinkin’ domestic skills. Why do I feel like I am the first middle-aged guy to do this fucker?
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine’s Day? As you can imagine I really go all out. I may have never mentioned this, but I have neighbors who happen to be twins of the French variety. Anyway, now they come down in special Valentine’s Day outfits and we celebrate. It beats the shit out of a Valentine’s Day tree.
5. What song is on your mind today? Is there a fucking meme that doesn’t ask this question? My money is against it. I’ll go with The Ronettes and Be My Baby. It’s playing on my iPod now and it suits this Valentine motif Linda is attempting here. I bet she’s already sorry I found this sucker.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic? I can go either way here. I mean you gotta love a classic like Deep Throat. But on the other hand, but last year’s Brianna Loves Rocco was pretty hot too.
7. How well do you “compartmentalize” your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room. A tiff? I do not believe I have ever tiffed. And now you assume everyone here is married? I have no spouses, currently. And I’m not polling my ex-wives just to respond to a friggin’ meme question. And as far as getting back to wallpapering a room? Why would I be doing that in the first place? I had a major argument last night with the woman I have been seeing. I didn’t need to “compartmentalize” my fucking feelings. I told her to go screw herself and poured a Smirnoff. Only the Smirnoff was “related to the moment.”
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you’re single, to your best friend.) We are now comparing a spouse to a best friend. Danger, Will Robinson. Entering meme hell. (And if Linda ever reads this shit, we meant that in a very respectful way.)
9. When was the last time your heart raced? That would be late Sunday night when my neighbor’s husband got back from Cincinnati a day early. I’m not at all convinced that he bought my “she only did me because she lost our Superbowl bet” explanation. It’s not my fault that his wife bet on Peyton Manning.
10. What are your memories of Valentine’s Day at school? Is this where I am suppose to dredge up some memory of not getting a Valentine from somebody? Sorry. Women (or girls that matter) didn’t started to disappoint me until I married them. Oh calling Judd Corizan: Don’t even think of doing a fucking Valentine’s Day meme on Sunday Stealing.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine’s Day, which would you prefer? Candy? What happened to the traditional Valentine’s Day blowjob? This meme doesn’t understand holidays, that is for damn sure.
12. Red or pink? Oh, decide amongst yourselves. For some reason I don’t give a rat’s ass. See you next time.
WTIT: The Blog will return.
We could be Thursday Thunking!
With Ber or Kimber.
and if they post.