Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an “answer this question” meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person’s profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only “lines” that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
2. i have chose to move on with my life and forget about my terrible past and moreover its part of the reason why i am on here hoping that i would be able to meet someone who is willing to accept me for whom i am.
3. I very much hope that sometime to me I will carry also shall find such person and I shall be happy with it.
4. I am not interested in anyone who is not ready to be monogamous.
5. 1 Man, 1 Woman, Thats How Its Done.
6. Bottom line I’m looking for someone who fears the Lord, who is willing to pray with his partner and share the ministry for which Christ has in store for us.
7. At the moment I am not looking for a long term relationship.
8. I do hope you are active yourself and “tolerate” my passion for triathlons.
9. I won’t shut up because i talk alot.
10. What to put….really…I know who I am, and it took me a long time to figure out that that person is really great, but I’m learning.
Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!