1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away? When I was in high school Hunt Winklee, a fellow WTIT DJ, fixed me up on a blind date. I had invited the girl to a party. I picked her up at 7:30. On our way she said, “Just so you know, when you’re with me there’s no smoking, no drinking and no sex.” I thought a second and said, “So, no date, no way.” I drove her home. The date lasted twenty minutes.
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where? I’ve read that Cape Cod is nice this time of year. The beaches aren’t even crowded. If I brought some Smirnoff, I’m sure it would be fun, though.
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours. I am fascinated by TV shows about animals. I watch a lot of Discovery, Nat Geo and Animal Planet. Other than the stingray, Steve Irwin had a nice swim.
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you’d like to be? George Clooney. I know this will sound rather shallow, but being able to sleep with any woman that you want does have a certain appeal.
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite? Ahhhhhhhh. Jill Hennessy comes to mind. She became famous on Law and Order, but she did nothing for me. I liked neither her nor her character. When she grew her hair and got the lead on Crossing Jordan I fell in love with her during the pilot. Has she left her husband yet?
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time. The Beatles are number one by a ton. Today I’d add The Counting Crows, Gin Blossoms, Crosby, Stills and Nash (and Young) and Simon and Garfunkel. Ask tomorrow and I’d have four different runner ups.
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying? As little as possible. There isn’t much of an upside here. If the relationship got serious, that info could come back to haunt, big time. But no, I would never lie about it. Sam mustta done did a good job today. I didn’t complain once.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
his Blah, Blah, Blah!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.