Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Did you ever think that you’d be a star? If yes, doing what? I always just wanted to be a DJ. I was lucky to be in radio for years. I was never a star, but at times I thought I was. Or, did you mean did I know that for $54 (plus shipping) some moron will name a star after me and send me a genuine certificate? I always wondered why anyone would do that. Personally I’d rather the $54, if it’s all the same. This question of Saturday 9 has been brought to you by the con artists at The National Star Registry.
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner. Sorry, I’m a guy. We don’t consider anything romantic except sex. If you wanted to know they last time I got blown at the dinner table you should have asked it that way.
3. Tell us about your worst job interview. A guy asked me what animal I would like to be. I said, “Really? Then an eagle.” He asked why. I said, “I’d fly the fuck away from here and you.” The killer is that I got that job. Why I took it is anybody’s guess. It sucked.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner? If it weren’t for sex men and women wouldn’t even talk to each other. So the sex better be great. It also helps if you really are good friends. So the answer is *drum roll* 2.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts. Before this Saturday 9 thing there was a Saturday 8. It was written by a woman named Lola who wrote run-on questions along they way. She would generally ask and answer her own questions then expect you to agree with her. I loved blasting her lazy ass every Saturday. Only about 3 people did the damn thing and not surprisingly, she hated that I did it. It was fun to aggravate her. (She use to love this image as you can well imagine.) You can read an example of Lola’s meme here.
7. How did you get into blogging? I got in it for the groupies. 99% of my readers are women. If the demographics hadn’t worked out that way I would have lasted only a week.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other? Not unless I have a point. It would seem silly to bring a fantasy up that I wanted to leave as a fantasy. And never ask a woman about her fantasies. She’ll start rattling off chores she hates and that she thinks a man should do. Talk about a sex buzz killer.
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year? I decided in November that I was sick of serial dating and would like a relationship. It gives me something to strive for. But we will see. I have been a party of one for a long time. And then there is the matter of the French twins. I know this is hard to believe, but some women think if we’re seeing each other then it should be exclusive. I know, that’s bullshit. Who would expect anyone to be faithful?
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.